George R.R. Martin is ruthless - every death in the Game of Thrones series is tabbed
im not even in the GOT fandom but how the fuck are any of you still breathing
I did a little research on you, and you were a big Justin Timberlake fan?
"And that’s what you missed on Glee!"
Blaine, I laminated that picture of Adam Levine for you — the one where he’s nude with only the strategically placed hands…
Blaine, the Brooks Brothers outlet is having a sale.
Blaine, peanut butter balls.
Blaine, wanna play “hide the salsiccia”?
Who Said It? ‘Some girls just can’t refuse my good looks, my style and my charm, and my unflinching ability to listen to Taylor Swift.’
To celebrate the incoming new year and a follower milestone, I’m going to do a little Chris-themed giveaway
- $100 Itunes gift card (or the equivalent in your country’s currency)
- Glee - seasons 1 - 4 on DVD
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- Both magazines featured above - Time Most Influential 2011 and Entertainment Weekly - The New Art of Coming Out
- Glee season 2 - 4 promo shoot poster 16x12”
- TLOS1, TLOS2, SBL DVD, SBL Carson Philips Journal
- An Iphone/IPod touch case, beautifully designed by Hunter OR an Iphone/IPod case equally beautifully designed by Annie OR both the SBL and “Wicked” print by the wonderful Mondter
- $50 itunes giftcard
- Glee seasons 1-4 OR Glee - The 3D Concert Movie on DVD
- One of the magazines listed above
- Two of the posters
- Both Land of Stories books OR SBL novel and DVD (Mix and match if you’d like)
- One phone/ipod cover and one print
- $30 itunes gift card
- Glee - the 3D Concert Movie
- One of the magazines
- One poster
- One of the TLOS books, the Carson Philips’ Journal OR SBL DVD
- One Iphone/Ipod cover or one print
Two runners up will get:
- $15 itunes giftcard
- One magazine
- One poster
- Reblog as much as you like
- Likes DO count
- Competition accounts do NOT count (I’ll check)
- You don’t need to be following, but it’d be nice…
- Message me if you don’t like Glee/SBL/TLOS and we’ll get something sorted out for ya and add some stuff on
- You don’t need to keep the text, but it’d be cool if other people seen this too so they can enter?
- Ends December 31st - if no one reblogs this…awks
Thank you :)
i remember when i was little, i stayed in the bath tub way too long because i wasn’t feeling good, so i fell asleep in the tub (with the water off of course) and when i woke up, i looked at my hands i saw that they were all wrinkled and stuff and i started flippin out because i thought i slept for 60 years